This website is owned by perspective.brussels, the Brussels Planning Agency
Namur street 59 - 1000 Brussels
Éditeur responsable: Antoine de Borman (Director General)
Website team: email@example.com
Design and creation of the website
Web design and development: Bien à vous sprl
This website has been created in Open Source, using the Drupal content management system.
For greater accessibility, this website has been tested using the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari and the platforms PC, Mac and Linux.
Graphic design: Pierre Lecrenier
Hosting is provided by OVH.
Photos - Image rights
- The images used on the website perspective.brussels are the property of the Brussels Planning Agency or any other natural or legal person referred to by the copyright.
- The reproduction of photographs and illustrations is prohibited without prior permission.
- In accordance with the rules applicable to copyright, any non-public person who appears on a photograph for which they have not given their express permission for distribution on this website can have it withdrawn on request.
Liability - Disclaimer
- This website aims to promote public access to information about our initiatives and those of our partners in general. Our objective is to distribute accurate and up-to-date information. We therefore strive to correct any errors that are reported to us. We cannot however guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information provided for the public on this website. Consequently, the Brussels Planning Agency does not accept any liability for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information contained on this website.
- We wish to limit any inconveniences caused by technical errors as much as possible. However, some of the data or information on our website may not have been created or structured in error-free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Brussels Planning Agency does not accept any liability in relation to these types of issues which may arise from the use of this website.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and refer to other information sources. These links and information sources are provided for information only. The Brussels Planning Agency does not have any control over such websites. Consequently, neither their content nor the links that they contain, nor any changes or updates made to them will engage the liability of the Brussels Planning Agency.
- The Brussels Planning Agency reserves the right to change or correct the content of this website at any time, including the legal notices, without prior notice, without this giving rise to any right to compensation.
- This entire website is subject to Belgian and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. As such, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or modification, in part or in full, or any transfer to another website is prohibited.
- Any paid use of all or part of the content published by the Brussels Planning Agency, as well as any use for commercial or advertising purposes, is totally excluded.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Belgian Code of Economic Law, Book XI, Title 5 on copyright and related rights, you have the right to download and reproduce the information appearing on this website for your personal use and subject to your compliance with the 3 following conditions:
- Clear and readable citation of the source in the following format: Source: www.perspective.brussels
- Distribution free of charge
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
- For any other use of the texts, you must contact the publisher or its representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).