Collection of personal data
The personal information that is provided to us as part of a subscription to our newsletter, a request for information or an order for services or publications, is collected by the Brussels Planning Agency.
Purposes of processing and legal bases
This information is used exclusively to respond to your request and provide you with an optimum service. Furthermore, this information is used exclusively by the Brussels Planning Agency and not transmitted or sold to third parties. It may be stored in a users' database and processed confidentially, in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance of 29 July 2015 establishing the Brussels Planning Agency, the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
The retention period :
- the data collected are retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing;
- your IP address is retained for 26 months by Google Analytics;
- cookies on your computer: during your visit, but not longer than that.
In exceptional cases and at the request of the authorities, your personal data may be kept for longer.
For statistical purposes, the perspective.brussels website uses the system of cookies.
Cookies are small information files that are automatically stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. They allow the collection of anonymised information on, for example, the browser used, the duration of the visit, the files downloaded, etc.
Most browsers are configured to allow you to accept or decline cookies, and to notify you each time a cookie is used. You are free to refuse these cookies. Unless otherwise stated, all allocated cookies are automatically deleted at the end of a user session.
The following cookies are used :
- Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
- cookie-pop: to remember that you accept cookies
- Statistical cookies from Google Analytics:
- utma (2 years)
- s_utmb (30 minutes)
- utmc (browsing session)
- utmz (6 months)
The Brussels Planning Agency implements all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data collected.
Your rights: access, information, correction, opposition, deletion, complaint
You are entitled to obtain information concerning the processing of your data, to consult it, oppose its processing, submit a complaint, modify it or have your data deleted.
To do this, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) attaching a copy of your national identity card using the following contact details:
- by email: email@example.com
- by letter: Brussels Planning Agency, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer - DPO, Rue de Namur 59, 1000 Brussels.
You can also contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA) via the following:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Newsletter and mailings
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or emails in the future, please contact us at email@example.com